2016-17 Sponsorships Opportunities
Located on the rolling campus of Wingate University, The Batte Center serves many roles. It is a not-for-profit arts program, an architectural gem, the cultural heart of the campus, a community gathering space, a regional attraction, and Union County’s home for the arts since 1999.
Known for its highly ranked school system, affordable living and abundant green space, Union County is the fastest growing county and has the 6th largest school system in North Carolina. The Batte Center has made it a priority to create effective strategies for serving that ever-expanding population. As a result, our programs and audiences have experienced substantial growth.
Partnering with The Batte is a solid strategy for pursuing your business goals while helping make our community a great place to live, work and play.
Did you know that:
- Last season, Wingate's performance venues served over 90,000 people with almost 700 events
- The Batte Center Presents series attracts a regional audience with 40% of the audience coming from outside Union County
- There are over 6,000 Wingate alumni in the Charlotte region
- Each year, The Batte Center provides the schools with performances, workshops or artist residencies
- Wingate has a longstanding commitment to hosting regional student competitions like Odyssey of the Mind, Shakespeare Recitation Competition and MPA Band and Choral Competitions
Let us help you achieve your important business goals.
Each sponsorship is uniquely tailored to meet your specific business needs. We can combine singular marketing opportunities and ticketing packages that can connect our audiences with your business, enhance your business profile or provide the perfect solution for your customer and employee appreciation needs.
The Batte can help Sponsoring businesses strengthen their company brand via:
- Links and listings in 30,000 emails sent annually
- Website links on a site that sees 15,000 annual visitors
- 25,000 season brochures from August-May
- Advertisement in 6,000 playbills
- Signage and donor recognition in our busy lobbies for the season
- Tickets to great shows for your clients or employees
Please call Laura Kratt, Director of Cultural Events at (704) 233-8302 to discuss custom options for your company.
Sponsorships start at $1,500 with opportunities that include:
- Concerts and Family Friendly Events
- Underwriting student tickets to educational programs
- Corporate Memberships starting at $250
Our Invitation to Join THE FRIENDS OF THE BATTE
We invite you to become a member of the Friends of The Batte and play an active role in helping us present extraordinary artists, foster innovative programs and provide our community with a welcoming place to gather.
Tickets sales only cover a fraction of the cost of operating this wonderful home for the arts. With your loyal support, outstanding classical, jazz, acoustic and educational programs will continue to grow each year setting new standards in artistic excellence. Featuring free concerts, lectures and art shows that educate, enlighten and entertain children, parents and seniors, the Batte Center is a vital contributor to the regional cultural arts landscape.
Gift of stock, bonds or other equities can be accepted and may provide you with some positive tax incentives.
Please contact your financial advisor for more information. Your membership gift is tax deductible to full extent allowed by law.
Many corporations match their employees' donations through a matching gift program.
If you participate in such a program, please submit the appropriate forms along with your membership form; it will increase the value of your gift.
To donate click the button above. Click Donate again on the next page to load Wingate University's donatation page. Be sure to scroll down and select Batte Center (2nd from the bottom) under Designations. This will ensure that your donation goes directly to the Batte Center.